Your network security is increasingly complex and the ostensibly simple matter of just keeping track of its components has spawned a slew of network discovery tools. But if that complexity weren’t enough, the attacks that chew at your network every day are also growing in complexity and stealth at breakneck speed. So you need a correspondingly complex set of network security tools. And more than that, you need strategy. The increasing complexity of network attack methods has made it necessary to implement equally complex security tools and - more importantly - strategies. Read this Essential Guide on information security to learn more about key elements of a well-coordinated security strategy.
This Technical Guide considers the security pros and cons of a cloud-based email service for enterprises. It then explores what capabilities that service may offer (and the challenges of using it), and presents 10 tips useful for choosing a cloud email service provider.
Related E-Handbooks from our network
View all E-Handbooks from related TechTarget sites
- As virtual machine migrations accelerate, don't get left behind
- Choose storage that's smart enough for virtual environments
- How to stay relevant in an automated world
- Tap into virtualization's benefits for better disaster recovery
- Virtualize enterprise applications with less peril, more payoff
- View all E-Handbooks