Cloud computing pros and cons for regulated dataDate: Jul 15, 2011
This video is a part of SearchCloudSecurity.com’s mini learning guide, HIPAA cloud computing advice: Ensuring cloud computing compliance.
- Complications of compliance in a public cloud
- Is the public cloud too insecure for regulated data?
- Compliance and the private cloud
- Compensating controls for compliance in the cloud, and the complexity they introduce
- What questions should enterprises ask cloud services providers regarding compliance?
- Tools for evaluating cloud service providers