In cloud computing, and especially with SaaS, the contract is critical to ensuring your organization’s security requirements are met. In this interview, Mike Hamilton, CISO for the city of Seattle, talks about the city’s SaaS contract process, and how the process ensures the SaaS it buys is secure. Listen to Hamilton discuss:
- How the city developed its SaaS toolkit.
- How the city requires SaaS vendors demonstrate security.
- The state of SaaS security.
- How security can be turned into a market force.
- The city’s SaaS deployments.
Download for later:
- Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
- Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As