SearchCloudSecurity.com presents a comprehensive guide to virtualization security. Our experts help you assess and prioritize the risks and threats to virtual environments. You’ll learn what steps you must take to handle secure multitenancy, hypervisor threats and hypervisor protection, and data management service security. Access >>>
Table of contents
- A six-step virtualization risk assessment process
- Top virtualization security risks and how to prevent them
- Virtual server access control: tactics for IT segregation of duties
- The hypervisor security patch management process
- Security in virtualization: IDS/IPSimplementation strategy
Premium Content for Free.
More Premium Content Accessible For Free
Learn about the latest options for VDI platforms and get an overview of the vendors and products that IT has to choose from. Also, get more ...
In this week’s Computer Weekly, we investigate the most significant flaw in recent history to impact the internet. The Heartbleed bug in OpenSSL ...
Jennifer Scott and Steve Evans discover what made the winning entries stand out from the crowd in the 2014 Computer Weekly European Awards for ...