SearchCloudSecurity.com contributor Ed Moyle is a founding partner with New Hampshire-based information security and compliance consulting firm Security Curve. Moyle previously worked as a senior manager with CTG’s global security practice, and prior to that served as vice president and information security officer to Merrill Lynch Investment Managers.
In addition to his numerous contributions to Information Security magazine and SearchSecurity.com, Moyle is co-author of the book, "Cryptographic Libraries for Developers," and is a frequent contributor to the information security industry as an author, expert speaker, and analyst.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Ed Moyle
- PCI SSC doc highlights how to achieve cloud compliance
- How to build a cloud service provider inventory
- The truth about open source cloud security
- Low-cost virtual asset inventorying tools
- Post-implementation virtualization security issues
- Challenges in cloud security monitoring
- Software license management in the cloud
- Community cloud not a cure-all for cloud compliance
- Avoiding security pitfalls that lead to cloud lock-in
- Leveraging Microsoft Azure security features
- Five steps for PaaS security
- Three steps for PCI compliance in the cloud
- Are cloud providers HIPAA business associates?
- Detecting VM sprawl in a private cloud
- Stepping carefully into health care cloud
- Private cloud computing security issues
- Avoiding SSO land mines in the cloud
- Cloud computing and health care DR planning
- The PCI virtualization guidance and cloud compliance
- Cloud risk management means revisiting risk assumptions