SearchCloudSecurity.com contributor Ed Moyle is a founding partner with New Hampshire-based information security and compliance consulting firm Security Curve. Moyle previously worked as a senior manager with CTG’s global security practice, and prior to that served as vice president and information security officer to Merrill Lynch Investment Managers.
In addition to his numerous contributions to Information Security magazine and SearchSecurity.com, Moyle is co-author of the book, "Cryptographic Libraries for Developers," and is a frequent contributor to the information security industry as an author, expert speaker, and analyst.
Do you have a question for our experts?
Contributions from Ed Moyle
- Can EFSS ease enterprise file sharing security woes?
- Cloud service brokers: What security teams need to know
- Cloud email security: Why does everybody want it?
- The cloud and BYOD: A match made in security heaven?
- Preparing for a cloud service provider data breach
- Making the case for extra self-managed cloud data security
- Three PCI DSS 3.0 requirements that affect cloud compliance
- Five cloud security concerns and the products addressing them
- Tips from NASA: Cloud audit best practices
- Assessing cloud risk: How much is too much?
- Do you know where your cloud data is being stored?
- How to prevent cloud vendor lock-in
- PCI SSC doc highlights how to achieve cloud compliance
- How to build a cloud service provider inventory
- The truth about open source cloud security
- Low-cost virtual asset inventorying tools
- Post-implementation virtualization security issues
- Challenges in cloud security monitoring
- Software license management in the cloud
- Community cloud not a cure-all for cloud compliance